Re: Books by Stephen King

Awsome, I'll gladly give it a try (only 3 parts? it must be a short book, or is there more to come).

I hope she reccords more of her stuff, or perhaps sells audio versions, indeed I'd much rather listen to the world's worst human reading poetic or rythmic stuff than a synth, synths just don't have the way to present the rythms of the human voice, (I wince whenever reading back my own poetry, though in fairness I'd probably do that anyway however it was read).

Oh, and don't worry about gushing, i've been guilty of that myself big_smile.