Re: apple device owners this topic is for you.

Nah, not really. The battery is very high quality, and external flash is slower than internal. Maybe as a substitute for a cloud file system, but definitely not for operating system use. I'm surprised it isn't on the newly-released iPad Pro, but on a phone? 128 GB is more than enough for when you're mobile, and the only thing I hate about it is the bloody price which is extortion, plain and simple.