Re: apple device owners this topic is for you.

My memory expansion lament comes from that my iPhone only has 16 GB and I need at least 32 GB to store my music collection and other files on it. Unfortunately, I got the phone as part of a promotion, so there was no memory size option, otherwise I would have gotten at least the 32 GB model.

The lament about the battery is because my battery is dieing, if owners could replace the battery themselves, iPhone battery prices wouldn't be so high.