Re: apple device owners this topic is for you.

Oh, damn, I'm sorry to hear about your storage situation. You're right, that sucks donkey balls. From my personal experience of the 128 GB model I can honestly say I'm very happy. If they did ever add an SD slot I'd only be truly happy with it if it maintained the form factor of the phone as it is now, and if all the phone's apps could handle arbitrary filesystem objects. And, painful as it is to admit it, I've well and truly settled in to the monocultural sync-based iTunes approach, so it seems unlikely that I'd benefit at all. You, on the other hand, probably would, assuming the phone had a working file system. Maybe later, when iCloud finally becomes useful for more apps.

Of course, Apple is in the hardware business, so we shouldn't really be surprised that they have found a way to make it attractive to buy from them, at high prices. It is a shame their greed knows no bound.