Re: Sol 1.2 is out with experimental audio mode support

To be fair, nearly all of those beeps come from the sonar and most (almost all) of them are those level clues I'm trying to replace with this tongue The rest of the sound effects are not even remotely as beepy (certain cheat aside).

If you're curious to see what I mean and want to hear the sound effects on their own, the soledad.dat file can be opened with 7-zip, inside the sounds folder there are a lot of OGG files which are the sound effects. I actually just documented that today, in fact.