Re: Griff! Sidescrolling Platformer Fantasy Game

I dephanatly remember spyro, though never got to play it all that much. I'd sirtenly be intrested to see a game like it in the world of audio gaming. Baste on what i've red here and baste on the traelor that I listened to, I don't have much confadense that their is in fact such a game, i'd be happy to be proven rong. With that out of the way, do keep in mined technical ishues can get in the way. However again, baste on what i've red here, it doesn't sound like its a case of technical ishues. For now, i'm holding off what little money I have until someone receives a copy of the game they payed for.