Re: Griff! Sidescrolling Platformer Fantasy Game

I hope I'm wrong, but I seriously doubt there's a game ready to go.

PayPal can be set up to not only send a confirmation of purchase, otherwise known as a receipt, email, it can also send a fullfillment email with any needed instructions and/or information on how to obtain what you purchased, all automatic, and not really that hard to set up.

About 15 years ago I used to sell a lottery picking program through PayPal. Once it was set up, I didn't have to do anything, people who visited my web site that chose to buy the program, were sent to PayPal to make their payment. Once PayPal confirmed receipt of the funds, it sent out a thank you email with instructions how to download and install the program.

If this had been me I wouldn't have announced the program's availability until the purchase system was set up and ready to accept and fullfill orders

To me you just don't tell people a product is ready for delivery when it isn' t.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector