Re: Griff! Sidescrolling Platformer Fantasy Game

I believe there's a game. I just don't believe it's as ready as he'd like to think. One thing about Jyro is that however frustrating these wait times are, he's always delivered in the past. Sure we're still waiting on Airik 2 but I do believe we'll see even that sooner or later. But I get the feeling that llike me he's a guy with a lot of ideas in his head and he gets sidetracked working on one when there's been another in the pipeline for a while.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector