Re: This isn't for attention

@Ghostrider, crying is good, it provides catharsis.
If however things are this serious then you probably do need to start looking at ways of managing to live with this. Firstly, finding things you can do when these feelings of depression hit as I said.
I'd also suggest talking to a doctor sinse there are things that can help.
Counselling, when done well can be a good thing. It's not particularly about talking to someone sympathetic, it's basically about exploring what your feeling and how you react. It's bloody hard work when done properly, extremely exhausting, but worth it in the end, provided of course you are getting counselling from someone who vaguely knows what they're doing.

If your depression has a chemical element to it, and doesn't have as much reason, medication is also an option.
I know there is a lot of social stigma about this, however it's not really as big a deal as you imagine.

Anti depressan ts won't mke your problems go away, and unlike all the onesin films they won't change your memory or personality, they just make things a little less extreme and the feelings of depression a trifle easier to cope with, just the same way if your prone to stomach upsets, taking an antacid after a large meal makes you less prone to stomach aches.

Similarly, feel free to vent on here if you wish, though you could also consider looking for a site with a forum that has individuals in a similar state so that you have somewhere safe to share these sorts of things without worrying about your friends.

Btw, Nocturnus above post is eloquent as ever and beautifully phrased and put together. I very much admire his faith, and I don't mean his faith in God (though that itself is admirable), but his faith in humanity, and karma and life in general.
Myself I never could manage that sort of state, it's something I really admire.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector