Re: Monthly chat December 2015

Thought I'd chime in here before I have to read through a whole heap of posts and forget what I was going to say.

.

Angel is not as witty as buffy, thank god, but the ending for the series sucks.

I heard somewhere they continued it in comics, something we can't enjoy unfortunately.

that also seems to be the thing lately for tv shows that get axed, finish them as comics.

They did it with Resurrection.

No wonder most shows on TV these days suck.

Anyway, that's my little soapbox, I'm not really the type to ramble on forums, I myself prefer to get to the point.