Re: New GPlus Acccessibility Community, Now Open!

I find it really sad that with all the discrimination blind or visually impaired people have to endure from a sighted world, that some people within the blind or visually impaired community feel the need to be disdainful of a particular brand of assistive technology and its users.

If you can't say anything nice, try not saying anything at all, it will make for a much more peaceful and enjoyable experience for everybody.

Oh, and Trenton, I know this wasn't your intent, but, thanks for the compliment to JAWS!

Sharks are the top predator in the oceans. So by calling JAWS, Shark, you are acknowledging that JAWS is the top screen reader in the screen reader ocean!

HaHaHaHaHa! Suck it down!