Re: Very disappointed by some people

Because the grocery store next door to me closed its doors, I decided to move to another apartment in a complex just behind a shopping center with a bunch of stores I could get to without having to cross any major highways or roads.

To make getting organized in the new apartment quicker and easier, or so I thought, I hired my brother to provide sighted assistance in identifying things.

While we were unpacking, he was putting my videos on my bookshelf. I told him that I had a four volume set of videos that had a picture on the back, if you put them on the shelf in their correct order with the backs facing out, the picture there would be put together properly, I asked him to put them on the shelf so the picture was visible.

His response was, "I'm here to help put things away, not sort them for you or put them how you want them."

I didn't know what to say to that, so I didn't say anything. But when we were done, he was paid and leaving , I was thinking to myself, I hope you enjoy the money, because with an attitude like that, I seriously doubt I will ever hire you to assist me again.

Very disappointing.