Re: Very disappointed by some people

Hmmm, well disabled assistance for that sort of thing might be interesting rom an agency, sinse most agencies I've heard of deal either with very personal care things such as dressing and washing for physicaly ormentally disabled people, hence why I tend to ask friends.

My cleaning service is just that, a cleaning service. They're a nice bunch, but I'd be careful whom I give keys out to. When I employed my downstairs neighbor as my cleaner, she used a key to get in, indeed she still has my spare key, but I probably wouldn't do this with the service I use now (My downstairs neighbor unfortunately had to go to hospital with back problems so could no longer do cleaning type stuff).

Then again, cleaning isn't a major thing as most everyday cleaning type stuff I do myself, it's just the bits I can't see such as marks on the walls, and also hoovering, which I just happen to really hate doing big_smile.

For getting the stuff like reading and labelling done, I tend to ask friends and then provide with a payment, which works rather well, and after all it's what the government gives me disability living allowance for.