Re: UltraPower: new version!

Agree with 3 and 4 posts. I'm tired to see this developer changing, like wearing and old pair of shoes, and wearing the new, the old and the new. I liked the first version of it, the 3d one. Was pretty kool and I was thinkinc it will have a succes, but now it is an old, side scroller. I like side scrollers in general, but when you put a shooter and a sidescroller, the work don't get soo good in many times. On scrollers, I mostly like the combination of items and rpg. that, I think it is good for a scroller. Don't take my reply a dislike, it is my point of view. The game was short, but kool. I think we maibe swith to something new. Maibe some rpg multyplaiers, that's a game I really will enjoy. I know it is maibe imposible, but when you start, you can do everything. The world of gaming, in my point it is the thing, you are the God. You can create anything, you can destroy anithing. I finish here and... Thanks for reading, this is my long post ever

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Veronika . Hanackova via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 1008jmd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector