Re: Where do you get your music?

Sebby, Why should I have to change my habbits just to suit Apple, as far as I'm concerned, Apple can pound sand.

When I first tried to get Media Monkey from their site, all their download links did was bounce me between two pages that tried to sell me the Gold version. I eventually gave up and went to softonic.com, a download site that mirrors their file and got it from there.

When I started the installer, the first thing I got was a page saying that to install Media Monkey I had to agree to the installation of additional programs from their advertising partners, and that if I didn't want them I could uninstall them after they've been installed. Unbeknownst to me, while I was reading that page the unwanted extra programs were already being installed! So, Media Monkey can go to hell.

Dark,

That's encouraging news about Audio Grabber, it was an interesting sounding program.

Everybody and their brothers all think they know what's good for us, so they force their ideas down our throats.

That was one of the nice things about the Zune software, not only was it very forgiving of changes made to your library outside the program, it adapted to them without a single complaint. Plus, in the easily reachable configuration options, you could set the folders for every different type of media the Zune software handles, so you can fit it to the way you do thingts. That's why I lament that it's user interface is inaccessible to screen readers. Or at least it's inaccessible to JAWS, I never tried it with any other screen readers. I personally would be absolutely thrilled and would be willing to pay for a script that make the Zune software accessible. That's how much I thought of itI keep a copy of its installer just in case that actually happens.

And here I thought iTunes was Apples version of the Zune software. Sheesh, what a laugh!