Re: Where do you get your music?

Dark,

I agree, the classic pulldown menus are better, with the menus lined up horizontaly, left and right arrows, then the submenus verticle, up and down arrows. When the "Use Ribbins" is turned off, the ribbons are a pain, but when it is turned on, the ribbons are rearranged so that each ribbon is a menu just like in a menu bar, and the contents of each ribbon is the vertical pulldown menu. You can't make the ribbons go away, but with the "use Ribbins" option they may as well not be there.

If you are at all interested in mp3va, experiment with it a bit, their indexing and cateforizing sometimes leaves something to be desired, but if they have what you are looking for, you'll eventually find it.

I dropped Audio Grabber from my list of CD rippers to look at, I don't know how good it is, but Microsoft Smart screen filtering indicated that it was unsafe. So I deleted it.