Re: Where do you get your music?

I agree on Itunes and Apple Figment. What worries me more are the amount of people who say "well it's your! fault for not complying with Apple if you want to use their products" As though Apple were some almighty god who's commandmants must not be broken.

Apple are to me like any other company. Some things they do are great, some are not, and it's up to me as a rational individual to say what I find which way, but the amount of people who swallow everything and just turn into Apple's happy little drones is really quite scary. Even as far as Drm and restrictions go.

As to Zune, I've heard of it but never used it, but then again as I said I've never really had a need for all that library stuff myself anyway.

Again this is where I find Winamp still to be superior to most anything else. it plays stuff very efficiently (including in wonky game music formats), and though it has functions such as a library, equalizer, playlist editer etc, you just choose which bits you want showing and which to turn off. So the library is there if you want it and not if you don't.