Re: Griff! Sidescrolling Platformer Fantasy Game

What do you expect, when Edge of winter hasn't been released yet? So many promises has been made, so many announcements, and other things to keep people excited, but nothing yet for those who have preordered the games. I'm done preordering anything from this developer, and I'm not buying anything until the games I have preordered has been released. I don't expect anything at all until the full versions has been released. Demos are great, but that's not what you expect when you preorder something. When the full version has been released, then there might be some bugs which needs to be fixed, so it might take very long time. Well, I have other things to care about, and the announcements from Jyro can't make me excited for one second. Not anymore. I'm done.