Re: Griff! Sidescrolling Platformer Fantasy Game

Hi,
thanks for your patience and support during our development. I want to point out that Griff does not have a release date, so you can relax. I also want to point out to those feeling concern over the negative scam claims, that it is provable that we have published games for Steam, the Android, iPhone, Facebook and PC. We also have numerous completed audio games. Note also the care which seems to go into the level of real-time play and fun characters that clearly took a lot of thought to conceive. If my games were a scam, they wouldn't be starring mainstream voice actors or contain such well developed concepts as a winged lion who turns enemies to gold and shatters them, gliding through various realms with characters which seem to have relationships to one another. Scams don't have such qualities. Not to mention the many menus and sub menus, shortcuts and controller support. The only thing that seems obvious to me is that you shouldn't listen to the silly cla ims that we don't develop games. Relax, everything's working just fine. I'll be right back. Thank you kindly and Happy Holidays!