Re: strange issue with the main sight.

Hi Bryant,

That's weird. We've installed Cloudflare CDN to prevent spam bots and hackers and to make loading speeds better.
Does the problem still occur or was it a temporary issue?

Is the error your receive "502 Bad Gateway cloudflare-nginx"...?
Could you be very specific about the error (copy paste what the error is), so we can try to find out what is going on, and contact Cloudflare customer support.
Do you use IPv6?
See https://www.whatismyip.com/

Best,
Sander