Re: strange issue with the main sight.

and here is the error I get when clicking on the submit button after selecting a game in the combo box. I also got this when I tried going to the games list link:
Error522Ray ID: 257e4d27c0230d8b • 2015-12-20 21:05:00 UTC
Connection timed out
You

Browser
WorkingSan Jose

CloudFlare
Workingwww.audiogames.net

Host
Error

What happened?

The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do?
If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to
your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources.
Additional troubleshooting information here.

CloudFlare Ray ID: 257e4d27c0230d8b•Your IP: 142.0.210.50•Performance & security by
CloudFlare