Re: strange issue with the main sight.

Hi.
Ok, here is the exact error. Before pasting it, i'd like to note something:
The main sight works just fine if I click on the try again for live version link. However, when I try to access a game with the game combo box and click submit, I get a 522 erorr and it won't let me continue. With that, here is the exact error I get. Again, I seem to be the only one with this problem, so i'm not sure what's going on.
This page (
http://www.audiogames.net/)
is currently offline. However, because the site uses CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep
checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by
CloudFlare

Hide this Alert