Re: The fires of the Revina - a new RPG from the creators of Elten app!

Awesome. I'm sure that this game will be so huge a success. It would be fantastic if it could be released on consoles as well, but I don't know what that would require. If you get enough money when the game is released, it would be fantastic if you could hyre someone to make full graphics, so it would be a game for both blind and sighted people. But I have no idea on how expensive that would be.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector