Re: The fires of the Revina - a new RPG from the creators of Elten app!

Hi!
About graphics. HMM, I thought about it, but I also don't know so much about graphics and graphics makers. My priority is to create as goo audiogame as I can, not a video game.
About consoles, hmm... I obviously tried Revina to port to Iphone, but it isn't playable, very big lags. About consoles like PlayStation or xBox, it isn't simple. We can think about it, but after release.
Actually, we are translating game into english.
Greetings,
DP

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector