Re: The fires of the Revina - a new RPG from the creators of Elten app!

Hi!
I have new information for you.
But, first, I have a request. Please, don't spam me with messages like:
Can you give me a beta version? I promise, I'll not share it.
I'd prefer to give you a beta, but it isn't possible and those mails only are unfortunatelly spam.
If you have questions about fabula, game system etc., please ask in this thread, because the questions are often the same and it has no sense to write the same text for example 10 times.
About information.
First, our team joined new sound designer. Tomasz Bilecki joined our team on Sunday. Welcome!
About game system.
In this moment we're working on system of air battle. We're fighting as phoenix.
About uncommon scenes, I want also to add sealing system on ship in one moment.
About fabula, I wrote that we want to complete it to March.
And I think that we'll complete it to March. We're creating the last scenes in the gam e.
But I don't know when will the game be released, because I want to write new quests, bug fixes and add some new systems, like sealing system.
Also, we started writing new system which allows sound to real-time reverb changes, thanks to new member of our team.
We created system which some limitations which could run the game on computers with 4GB RAM. But, on these PCs, reverberance system and wavestreaming system isn't working. But, the game works! big_smile
I wanted to write one more think, but I forgot, what.
If I recalled it, I'll write, probably tomorrow, because in Poland it is about 11 P.M. smile
Good night everyone!
Dawid Pieper