Re: The Windows 10 New World Order

Windows 8.1 plus Classic Shell works just fine for me too. No need of an upgrade, and no wish for it either. And yeah, Win7 was somewhat crappy, really; it's only that it was marginally better than Vista that people took to it at all, and to be honest even Vista was all right after the first couple of service packs.

But as to privacy, I do think that is the real reason I dislike Win10. In earlier versions of Windows, and all Apple stuff, you at least have the option to choose. On Win10 it's our way or the highway. Funny; that's exactly what Windows users say is wrong with Apple's ecosystem. smile