Re: The Windows 10 New World Order

What exactly is all this data collection stuff about? The major! reason Windows pisses me off so much is that the installer doesn't talk. I really really don't understand this. I thought it would change with Windows 10, but I doubt it. Hell, the only reason I still care about Windows and want it on an actual machine is to play online games? How is this operating system so popular if we can't do something so simple and important as install the operating system from scratch or repair it? I mean what gives? seriously? I know this is a rant, but it's really disheartening that I lack that independence. This probably means I'm not taking any jobs related to Windows. I don't feel like depending on sighted colleagues or what ever to help me reinstall or do anything else that doesn't talk. Seriously, what's so hard? If I'm being honest, I can't even accept WIndows as a serious tool if these accessibility issues are present. It's just l ike trying to use appliances that are 100% inaccessible. Why doesn't someone like the NFB sue Microsoft or something? Why do they continue to ignore this glaring issue? This is more important than the inaccessible Edge (which really shouldn't be inaccessible in the first place) and other metro apps?

I just don't don't understand why the largest software company in the world that powers a majority of the world's computers can't do these simple things.

Ok, rant over and I'm not even sure if this belongs in this topic.