Re: Bootcamping my Mac Mini

Mmm, you still need a bootable Windows OS to get it going. That means a CD. Trust me, my 2011 iMac couldn't do MBR USB boot, either. Although I'm not exactly sure what might happen if you try to start the UEFI loader on the Mac from USB. Maybe, if you did, and it worked, and maybe if you could run diskpart and XP's winnt32, you might at least be able to put an XP Setup directory on the internal disk, if not entirely complete the install. Then the next time you rebooted the box, you'd be in XP Setup, which you could have unattended, or a complete install, which you could get going with USB audio.

Or better! You could, if you have the CD and floppy drive, make the entire process unattended, from a blank internal drive.

I have to admit, at this point I'd need to call on lots of esoteric knowledge that I might not have. Will have to look into it, but hopefully others on here have input.

NVDA says "Press"? Where does it say that?

Will the 32-bit Bryan Smart installer boot from DVD? Ah, the DVD again ...