Re: Bootcamping my Mac Mini

So, can these disks be overwritten with new data? I actually have to find these, since it looks like someone moved them on me.

I agree, it probably was a scam. Still, I got the guy to send me another set for free. He had no idea why they wouldn't install. I found out it was because the list of allowed machines that came with the config file had iMac 5,1 or something like that in the supported machines list. I think it was a restore disk for that particular machine. Still, silly Apple made it difficult to install on other machines even though the version functions perfectly well on my Mini. Silly silly Apple. As for the Mac, it probably was a scam as well. At least it's in pretty good condition though. It appears to be pretty maxed out aside from the ram which is actually pretty cool. I love this machine as it was my first experience with running Mac OS X.