Re: Bootcamping my Mac Mini

All right, here goes one last thought on this whole mess.

I have 2 packages containing disks with OS X 10.4.7 on them. Would it be possible to delete the current contents of said disks and burn other stuff like the talking PE or XP image to these disks? The disks themselves are useless as I can't install OS X on my mahine. The guy I bought these from said that they would install OS X on my Mini. However, I get the message that this software cannot be installed on this machine. I had to create a disk image from the install disk and then edit the config file and add my MacMini1,1 to the list of supported machines. After doing this and using CCC to copy it to a flash drive, the install went perfectly. So, can I repurpose these disks or are they read only?