Re: Survive the Wild!

Hi guys. First, let me apologize for being gone for so long. I have been very, very busy lately. I'm defenatly not abandoning the project, I just havn't been arount a lot. My famly has had a lot going on because we had a guest at our house for 2 weeks. I tried checking skype sometimes but really didn't have time for much. I agree this admin thing is getting a little, erm, out of hand, and I never really knew to much about it. I'm considering ways you can contact me easier when i'm not at my computer because I agree I havn't been here enough to oversee the game. There are way to many posts to read but i'll read as much as I can. I will have a confrontation with all admins so we can fix this. Again I apologize for not being here for so long and I have no anticipation of discontinuing the game, in fact theres an update getting released soon. Also in the next update, admins get notified right away if someone spedhacks. Apone notifications, the admin will watch you for a while just encase you wern't doing it. If you continue to do it, then that's when you get banned, but the code isn't 100 percent stable. Meaning you could get accused of speedhacking when your not by the games thing. But if that happens you don't get banned, admins just watch you for a little bit. I should be able to be around a lot more now, and i'm sorry about the time that I wasn't.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luciana . lu3a via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector