Re: I probably shouldn't be posting this

I agree with everything said here. While I tend to ignore topics I'm not interested in, I have seen a ton of Ultra Power topics recently. It also seems like spammers are surviving longer on this forum than they used to. I reported what appeared to me to be a purely spam topic a few days ago. No idea if it ever got nuked.

Also, there have been several times when I've seen a seemingly good/interesting topic degenerate into flame wars over who stole whose code, who stole whose idea, etc. At those times, I've wanted to post something like:

MODERATION!

Okay, folks, this topic has gotten waaaaaaay out of hand. If this kind of thing continues, the topic will be closed. Users X, Y, and Z, you have each been given an official warning.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector