Re: I probably shouldn't be posting this

Hey guys. I'm still around, don't worry. Looks like old arq needs to start cleaning house, lol just kidding. But, i have observed the ultrapower topics getting rediculous, but not sure how to approach it myself. I have been going through a good deal in my personal life, mainly the death of my girlfriend, so real life tends to trump gaming a lot of the time. I'll try to be a bit more active around here, as i'm in more or less of a mentally balanced state at this point in time. At roll, i think i personally blew away your topic, mostly because it was the same crap, more ultrapower drama, and you were being flamed for steeling code from what i recall, feel free to correct me if this is incorrect. Can those of you who still cling to this game let it die? Would it be so hard? As you can tell, i'm a bit more heavy-handed then say for example Dark, but i tend to think the way to deal with dramatic issues like this, is to cut the snake's head off per say, and either ban the offenders, or delete the topics in question. Just thought i'd share my point of view.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector