Re: I probably shouldn't be posting this

You know, I think it's a very encouraging sign that a post like this, which has the potential to turn into a bunch of negativity and hurt feelings, can lead to such a positive, productive, constructively critical discussion. i've been a part of forums before (moderated one, in fact) where a post like this would have led to all out war between the mods who feel offended, the flamers who feel insulted, the non-flamers who assume you're talking about them and also feel insulted, the iron fists who want all the flamers banned, and the teddy bears who are mad at anyone suggesting anyone be banned. But I read the posts above, and I find none of that. I find an honest, open discussion of the issues, and a desire on everyone's part to make the forum as good of a community as possible. My hat's off to all of you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector