Re: Crime Hunter

keyIsFull, yeah, and i'll explain. you know, all this sidescrollers, they have a lot of potential. walking around, spacebar mashing, jumping sometimes... we've seen that a thousand times before, and we see that in every mason's game, but i believe, sidescrollers can be better than that. mason, why won't you implement something new already? i can give you guys a huge list of this kind of games, and i'll tell you which are the best imo. this is super liam, which had everything that crime hunter has and it's a retro game, if we can call it this way. this is q9, which also has everything but better designed. this is the gate, which i personaly don't like too much, but i understand the fact it has some interesting enemies and situations. and it also has everything from previous games. so, mason made a lot of sidescrollers which do look similar, and you can't tell i'm wrong, because i'm not. back to crime hunter, it's even worse tha n ultra power, because we have no platforms, we don't have, for example, to think how to reach some point, how to get to the next level, we don't have to fight well, we just have to walk forward and mash spacebar.
well, mason, just make a good game from it, why not? i'm not sure that's interesting to play it even for yourself. it's scrolling battles again, nothing more, but you can do more than that! why, for example, not to add some kind of nice combat system and combos? what about some dark spots or covers, and of course stealth kills, if your char is so cool? and that will be realy something new)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector