Re: Crime Hunter

Hi all,
  I'm going to say this, just because I've played the game and this is what I, personally, see. I'm not calling you wrong, I'm not saying I know better, I'm not starting a debate, none of that. But my opinion differs from yours largely.

  Firstly, space bar mashing. Level 1, yes, I agree. that's... a lot of space mashing and side to side walking. That's it. But level 2 on, I beg to differ. I personally know that he has fixed the cars issue. Basically guys what they'd do is come from the right, go all the way to the left, then come back to the right again. Mason has since fixed this. So now, and this is level 2, you have cars to jump over with machine guns, so you must time your jump accurately. K? Now we've finished that level, only fighting 2 or 3 foes, so not a bunch of mashing space.
Level 3. This is a bit more space mashing than is needed, I certainly agree with that. I'll try to suggest to Mas on some innovative ideas like the one I suggested for level 4, maybe I can get him to put some for level 3, in fact I've chatted him to do so just now.
Level 4. I'd hardly call this space mashing. You not only have to jump over spikes, but cars, and then you have to run away from bombs as well. In addition, he's added a new challenge to it, which I suggested to him, and will let him disclose if he so chooses to once the new version comes out.

  Now you all know how harsh my Mason judgements can be. Remember? I'm the one who labeled him a "lousy developer." But honestly guys, this game is unique. Not the fighting aspect, but the fact that you have to fight and watch your back, the fact that you have to do this in a fast paced environment where one screw up could result in your demise. And now that he's corrected the problem with cars in level 2, this I must say is a promising demo. Still trying to get through level four though, hahah a. That one's quite challenging.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector