Re: Monthly chat February 2016

Well Dark? Good question.
  Me, I'm pretty much wading through an endless sea of dreadfully boring school days which I begrudgingly face with an eye of rebellious contempt. Which is to say, I wish they'd end.
  Still, there are things to look forward to. Danny from this forum and I are in contact every single day, so usually after school I spend my evenings relaxing, talking with him, though admittedly him and I Skype chat back and forth during my school days. smile
On another note, work with S Quad Racing and the Matt the Terrorist engine are going quite well. As for the former I feel a bit bad since I haven't released a patch for it to my testing team in 16 days, though I'm striving to add some features before I do so and expect to by the end of the week.