Re: Monthly chat February 2016

Well yes Dark, regarding Matt the Terrorist I actually read a book recently that added more touch to its developing story, and I think that in time it could grow into a pretty long and extensive game, oh how I wish there was a way to bold the words, in time, in a way that screen readers would recognise because it will take a while. However I do so far have an engine with material and environmental effects, not a lot, but I'd say that's good for it being a side project. Also, I think college will be better for me than high school, because as you said people will be interested in the same things as me. All I can say, though, is that those who claim that high school is the best time of their lives either A, have a bad life or, B, somehow had a great high school experience.