Re: Monthly chat February 2016

@Aprone, as it happens she isn't, indeed she has no sight at all, though that's pretty low down in terms of list of mutual interests.
Actually at the moment we've just setup her computer, first learnt it doesn't have a wireless networking capability (so need some more cables), and right now are running into problems sinse unfortunate shely she has windows 7, and for some reason can't access several of her own folders and is being given messages such as "access is denied run through security tab" which I don't really know about, and can't read fully sinse she uses window eyes but isn't sure where the Window eyes screen review curser is to read windows.

Btw, if anyone knows how to get the security crap off windows 7 and access folders just to copy onto external devices (and one folder which her sister seems to have right protected), I'd very much appreciate knowing.

moral of the story xp is best, but it' s a shame that my fiance can't access her stuff.