Re: A warning to all who play Survive the Wild.

And if people also think i'm getting to harsh/posting to much i'd be glad to know and fix that, but I just believe that justice should be handed to the right person in this situation and though it may not be true, what if walter is getting hammered because of impersonation/ fake logs etc? For me, that would suck. I've had similar experiences and it's felt horible so I only wish to help and not cause issues and if I am i'd love to know and fix it. About the data posting, I personally feel that I have posted nothing very private, I don't usually post publicly, private things on my game, however, this doesn't really look private, and the reason I posted it is because nothing looks real. And if you guys think that I have posted sensitive information, i'd be glad to delete the post no problem. But I will say and you can ask walter, the people in the call I was in while composing my post fully incurraged me to post the evidence, so I actually didn 't just randomly decide to post everything. Again though if i'm going to far please let me know so I can stop, as I wish not to cause problems but instead help in any way I can.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector