Re: A warning to all who play Survive the Wild.

What the... And ehe woke up. I'd sent her a message about how I felt about the situation and her doing this, and that I wanted to talk to her friend from england, and she said something about taking an overdose of something and that her friend was now dead, just great. I asked her if it wasn't to much to ask if I could have her friends skype name. She said that her friend didn't have skype, wouldn't know how to use it. But in walters chat log and he said this before I even looked at that log, her friend from england told walter her mik was broken when walter wanted to hear her voice, then said she was going to call lori on skype. And if you think i'm being a bastard by saying this i'm really sorry but... Do you really think this happened? her friend now being dead? Dead? I think that if she were dead, if she even exists, lori unless she has absolutely no feelings what so ever which I bet she does, I think she would have had a lot harder time with it t han telling me that she took a massive overdose and was now dead, just great. Just great? I question that. It scemes a bit vague. If someone actually lost there life I would be very sorry for posting this but... this night is sure a quinsidence that she is now dead after I posted this and the vagueness lori used with me makes me kind of  uncomfortable. I mean... @lori if your reading this, I really hope that one of your friends didn't loose there life, I really do. I say the things above because of what scemed to have just happened, and I hope you all understand my goal is not to be a bastard, but isn't this... Is she trying to make me feel bad? Or did this really happen? This is very disturbing and again if someone lost there life because of this situation or even at all, then... well, i'd be praying. But that doesn't sceme true. I'm actually a bit worried about it my self now, and i'd like to say again being a bastard with no heart isn't my intension. But I wonder now if lori is atempting to do to me what she claims walter did?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector