Re: A warning to all who play Survive the Wild.

Hi guys!
I've just done read all the post at here already.
First for lori I think I also know her as well.
Even though I did not talk to her by personal but she seem to be cool though.
As I used to play game with her at the swamp.
And at the conversation that I used to talk with her at the swamp.
Even though we play with her, sometimes it's might not so suitable though.
But she never ever to make such a thing like that before.
I mean create such a topic like that.
And for Walter I also know him as well.
Luckily I also the one that also play that game too.
Because sometimes I have to help my thai player to get out of the bug or something happen in the game.
That's why I have to contact him quite often regarding of that.
Because I don't wanna disturb sam that's why.
For walter I also know he is a nice guy.
He try to help nubie player as well.
So that's why I so hard to tell who is real or fake.
But of course I also disagree as well if someone try to disturbing a girl player in the game, without respecting.
I hope this kind of topic will give a good learning curve for the new admin in the future in whatever game that going to be.
Hope thing will get sattle down soon.
All the best!
Bee!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector