Re: A warning to all who play Survive the Wild.

Actually Ishen I always try to be objective, as I said previously I have nothing against Walter personally and have barely interacted with him. the two friends Lori mentions aren't fake, I've got messages from both of them, so simply saying "she's lying" isn't an answer.

I don't know what has happened with these logs or why Sam has decided that due to an Ip Lori must be lying about everything! whether off or on Survive the wild, but I can only do what I think best in this situation, which is what I have done.

Oh, and though Walter's actions would be considered criminal in several countries, we can't just involve the police, partly because that would be a hugely distressing and difficult process for all involved, but mostly because Walter is in South Africa,  and everyone else is scattered across the world. This is one way in which the internet is used by bad people, to be anonymous and get away with things, which is wh y we have moderators and other responsable people to sort things out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector