A few computer problems I'm having..thoughts?

Hello everyone,
Recently my computer is starting to act weird. The problems I'm having are like these:
1. NVDA becomes unresponsive when you leave the ccomputer for too long without providing input. This happens whenever I'm watching a movie, or reading a fanfiction, or doing any other things that doesn't require input. When you try to eitherpause the computer, or stop NVDA from talking (since I use the say all function on NVDA and wants to pause it), they either lag, or does not respond at all.
2. NVDA lagging in speech: this is actually related to the first problem I'm having. Right after those unresponsive moments, after NVDA finally starts responding, when I try to, say, use the arrow keys to move between desktop icons, the cursor did move, but NVDA is stuck repeating the previous icon I'm on. For example, if I move from recycle bin to my documents, the cursr does move, but NVDA will say, recycle bin one of seven, my documents two of sev en. Instead of just stop talking about recycle bin once I move to my documents.
3. Weird sticky key problem: know that I didn't use the sticky keys function on windows, ever, but the weird thing is, that sometimes after NVDA/my computer/internet explorer becomes unresponsive, a few keys will seemingly be held down even though I didn't press anything. For example, after one of those times where this happened, the control key seem to be pressed down even though I didn't press the control key. I tried using insert down arrow to ask NVDA to say all, but it only causes my NVDA to set the current voice settings to a lower value - if you know about the CTRL Insert arrow keys on NVDA will change voice settings on the fly you'll know what I mean. Those settings usually require you to hold down CTRL and then press insert + arrow keys, but I only pressed insert + arrows without pressing control but it still sets the settings. I tried to press C when the control key see m to be stuck, and it coppies whatever I selected to the clipboard instead of, say, moving to the next combo box when I'm using internet  Explorer.
4. Weird computer RAM problem: whenever NVDA/my computer/whatever program I'm using becomes unresponsive, or even when it doesn't, my computer seems to use a lot of RAM for nothing. I know this because the computer's motherboard fan becomes extremely loud and everything doesn't respond correctly on the computer, sometimes requiring me to restart the damn thing. and this happened even if I'm not using any programs (I'm at the task switching window and it still happens)
5. Audiogames.net forum problem (on my computer anyway): before this I'm able to read the location, posts, user karma and the like of users who posted things o ntopics, but now I can only read the title and the online/offline thing of the user.
Even while reading the recently active topics/topics with new posts pa ge, befoer this I am able to read the date of the last post, but now I can't. That doesn't bother me as much but still its damn annoying.

I've tried restoring NVDA configurations to default, but it doesn't work. I have a few inclings as to why these problems happened: one is that my graphic card might have been malfunctioning - I heard that if your computer's graphic card malfunctions these things can happen. Another is that its an internet explorer thing, as these problems happens most commonly when I'm on the internet, especially on websites like fanfiction.net, though I don't see how because it worked just fine before, when I went to that website last year. It only started at the end of last year and becomes worse over the days - before this I could have just restarted internet explorer when this happened, now the cursor keeps on going back to the combo box in fanfiction.net. And the weirdest, and most annoying thing about internet explore r now is that NVDA doesn't even read the contents of the combo box to me even if I enter it. If I down arrow it brings me straight to the new page (since combo boxes on fanfiction.net brings you to chapters which you want, and combo boxes on audiogames forum brings you to the forums you choose, etc). It usually allows me to choose the options I want by listing it out in an icon-like way, but now it doesn't. Whenever I went there if I press down arrow, or whatever key, it just brings me to the previous/next page corresponding to the options that's the one previous/next to my current one. without letting me choose.
Any ideas what I could do, besides restoring the configuration to defaults for NVDA, using another screen reader or buying a new computer? I'll try other things as  think of them, but suggestions will be greatly appreciated. No commercial softwares and the like though, I currently couldn't afford such a thing.
Sorry for the long rant and again your suggestions will be welcome.

Regards,
Kenzon