Re: A few computer problems I'm having..thoughts?

With the sticky keys issue, I find that pressing both left and right keys together tends to unlock them (or insert and numpad0 for insert).
For everything else... restart NVDA. I notice it tends to accumulate issues the longer it runs, almost as though there is a memory leak somewhere. Firefox in particular tends to make it more noticeable, but I even notice it in Notepad (if I just restarted NVDA, I can use the find and jump to line dialog boxes without any lag, but hte longer NVDA runs, the longer it takes to respond when I press Ctrl+f or ctrl+g.).

I've had the problem with the forum's layout getting confused, too. I have no idea what causes it but I've found that sometimes just restarting the browser / computer tends to... sometimes help. I want to think I foudn an explanation in the past week or two, but it's not coming to me right now.