Re: Monthly chat March 2016

@TJT1234, actually I had the very same problem. I mucked about with all sorts of outlook settings for hours, wondering if I'd done it wrong then discovered the issue.

You need to use standard view, then  go to "my account" and find the bit (I think it's down towardes the bottom), that says "less secure aps, allow less secure aps and make sure that is set to on, after that Outlook should work and indeed do all the config itself"

I will say security is driving me batty with this sinse the reason I couldn't get bt to setup an address was exactly the same, sinse they demanded I had a my bt id or something along those lines which was only ever sent to me in print and reffused to help otherwise.

t seems these days "security" is used as a catch all for "do it our way because our company says so like a good little drone"

Still at least there is a way around.