Re: computer maintenance and system optimisation, I could need some help.

Hi.
running disk cleanup in admin mode will help to for the main hard drive windows updates can take a lot of data.
Bar the junk and stuff malware bytes is good for some malware.
However most of the issues I have found are with stuff starting up.
I'd do a full chkdsk /x /f on the drive for a quick ish internal disk check to.
Over that, I'd remove stuff you don't need and look at your startup programs with ccleaner and brouser addons.
Startup wise you will need your usb moniters, camera drivers, some audio trays for say andria electronics headsets etc.
Over that its your choice.
You don't really need bt sync running at startup.
Your download manager ie getright running at startup, your twitter client messenger, skype, etc.
If you have an ios device you will need itunes and quicktime starting up but if not you don't.
Even if you have office you don't need that starting up.
I'd also look th rough the tasks folders in most cases you shouldn't kill stuff in this folder but some stuff you can if you know what it is.
Unless you need them your pc sync program and other bloatware is not needed.
Just check in the description who needs the bloat you have because you may need it for a device.
Unless you use it your logitech mouse driver is not needed unless you use a mouse and well you may need it.
Same if you have a soni camera.
But the rest you don't need.
Remember that your screenreader is taking up one of the program slots in your cpu.
You may want to turn off your photo storage app, all the google drives, cloud storage, dropbox etc.
If in win10 you should go oto privacy and disable all those background apps.
You will probably want to turn off all the controls of your devices like radios etc anything that sends out.
But its setup dependant.
On my main box the only thing I have is msse and nvda.
However on the main server box, I have a 2 soni phones a soni rx100 camera, a logitech t6 touchpad, and some usb headsets which need trays running I.
I also have eaton power supply controler software and my hp printer online driver, which sadly does give me serveys and other crapware I have to get rid of but it also gives me online eprint which is needed for the ios and droid devices in the house.
The secondary server/workstation has a bit more power but never the less does more.
Same ups, camera, and clouds as the other box has.
Same office prity much to.
The only thing different is it handles the picasa photo cloud storage system and the other one doesn't, it also doesn't have the huge backup software suite the main box has installed.
It does have itunes being that it is connected to several ios devices including an ipad for family use.
It also has a usb monitor driver for a couple of fast ports in the front as well as a temperature moniter syste m for all ups units, all computers and the house in general
So it all depends on what you need.
If you can hack it have as little as you can.
At the cost of features the mouse has no drivers, the external gaming card does but doesn't need startup at all.
I also have a keyboard with inaccessable drivers and the same at the cost of some buttons for macros it works.