Monthly chat April 2016

yes, another monthly chat topic. Bet you were expecting it yesterday? well ha! April fool! As usual shoot the breeze, murder a gale, and break wind about anything you fancy and anything going on in your life or your kneck of the woods, or indeed any part of the woods anatomy you happen to be in.

Well it's April and things are very hechtic for me. I've got massive work to do to get the hopefully now absolutely last gbit of work done on my doctorate for may, so [[wow]]! On the plus side my dad is fine and doing much better. On the down side, my lady's desktop is not, indeed no sooner had we sorted an e-mail address than the entire windows crashed so badly I can't even run narrator. I'm not sure if it's window eyes, windows 7, or just the computer generally, but we'll hopefuly be getting it looked at tomorrow.
There is also innumerable wedding related things and immigration related things to fix, indeed all the stuff that had to be on ho ld due to my dad being unwell has avalanched a little.

On the plus side, we did have two friends over to stay last night which was lovely, probably our first couples night out, involving an awesome mexican meal at a great restaurant, and then one of the most hilarious phone calls to a pizza place in order to get some coke for my long time random friends' girlfriend (who I have just met for the first time and who is lovely), to mix with her rum.

#That was fun, particularly the astonished "just coke!" we got from the poor takeaway man when asking him if we could just order some bottles of pop.

So, craaaaazy! indeed.

Today however I get a bit of a break, albeit i'm trying to play drakor, talk about drakor on the forums, and! think enough to review mercedes lackey's arrows fall all at once!

So yee gods methinks my brains going around. Oh well, at least that'll mean any zombies who go for a gnosh on it end up nice and dizzy !

Hope everyone else is having a good 2016.