Re: Monthly chat April 2016

Supposedly philosophy, writing a new deffinnition of disability, though I'm getting sick of being told to do more and more corrections and add more stuff, I'd like to move on and do other things now.

Hopefully it'll be finished in a few weeks and then Mrs. Dark and I can do fun stuff like plan a wedding, do singing courses etc.
Ironically, apart! from the stupid thesis I'm supposed to be writing everything else isn't too bad though there are many things that need dealing with, still I'd so much rather do those things with my lady.

Today I have some work to do this morning, then hopefully my lady's computer will get fixed, then we're going to a great asian restaurant for lunch (they have ti, chinese, vietnamese and lots of other weerd things), and finally I'm going to try out castaways, oh, and I still have to review arrow's fall!