Re: FYI: DRM is Evil. Very, Very, Very Evil

Hey guys,
I have read somewhere in this topic, that it is possible, to remove DRM from the M4P-files, which can be downloaded through apple music. The program noteburner was mentioned. So, I downloaded it, but the whole thing seems to be pretty inaccessible. I tried JAWS and NVDA. Could someone please tell me, how I can use it?
I am not a huge fan of DRM. And I always remove it from the books, I buy from Audible. But I wasn't able to do it with the files from apple music. Would be nice to know, if it is actualy possible...